J'ai quelques nouvelles excitantes! J'ai une sœur NOUVEAU!
I have exciting news! I have a NEW sister! Maman adopted a little girl named Rebecca. I like my new sister but she's another one that thinks it's a different time period. *le sigh*. She thinks its 1914.
here's a picture-
My other sisters- Julie, Bella, Buffy, and Emily were with me when we met her
"Who is SHE!?"
"A NEW Sister?! YAAY!"
HUGS!
Rebecca, my new sister told me she is happy to have alot of sisters to play with because at her old house she sat on a shelf. Now, Maman doesn't always have time to play with all of us, but she does leave us out with our toys and food and stuff. So, when she's not there or watching we play with things. Rebecca said she couldn't even do that, she could only read the back of the same book over and over. Rebecca's getting to know the rest of the family now. My sisters and I that met her earlier took her to meet our new horse.
Bella's a bit shy, so she's hiding behind Emily, who is shy too. Emily likes Penny more though.
Rebecca isn't sure about Penny yet, but maybe she'll feel better later about riding her.
Maman submitted my photo for LMPT and I really like it! since everyone can vote for it now here it is!
| I think it's really spooky. Bella helped me out with this one. We traded places quite often trying to get just the right one. here's a goof that I feel like sharing- |
Ah, well I think i'll head to bed, Je suis fatigué. Bon Nuit!
Salut, Paix!
ReplyDeleteBelle photos! Tu es jolie!
Félicitations...ta nouvelle sœur a l'air gentille.
Bises,
Sabine
Awesome! Congratulations on your new sister!
ReplyDeleteThe LMPT photos are scary... in a good way! We love it!
:-)
Love,
The Green Girls