Hi All! Bonjour!
Sorry it's been awhile, Maman has been VERY busy! She's Opening her brand new ETSY shop, The Replicated Stitch, tomorrow and has been busily sewing pretty clothes that we can't have. We get to try them on, then we have to mail them off to other lucky girls. how sad! nous sommes tristes!
Maman took me out for a photo shoot week before last at a local historical estate. The Grayln Estate. it looks like a castle! I was silly and started hanging off of trees and doing cartwheels by the lake. Maman also took the latest picture for LMPT! I got to play with vinegar and baking soda. I found out that i need new glasses though. I usually don't wear them but for school and reading but i had them on for the picture and i couldn't see! zut alors!
Luckily, Maman is going to the new AGP @ DC next week. She's taking me! and she's taking Emily,Molly, Felicity and Elizabeth. Elizabeth just came back from the hospital and should probably rest from eye surgery but we're stopping in Williamsburg, their home. So Maman said they can come and visit home. I'm excited! I've never been to either place and I love to travel. I got some hip new clothes recently so i can blend into the city scene. lol. Maybe I can talk Maman into a new leo, mine's getting a hole in it....hmmm.
We're meeting up with another AGPlaythings member, artz_annie! She's about Maman's age and she's bringing one of her girls along! I am happy to meet another doll and her human! We're going to see Colonial williamsburg on Monday, Drive to DC tuesday, see what we can, AGP@DC wednesday (and maybe Mount Vernon or more of the city), and then come home thursday, to be home in time to see the LAST HARRY POTTER! OMG, I can't believe it's next week.
I got another new sister last week! Maman found an original GT10 still in her box for $49.50. We named her Roxanna Nicole. She brought a wagon home for us too!
Well, I think that's all in my world!
remember you can always see my photos HERE but theyre not filtered out, so there are alot that are alike.
Bon Nuit!
Paix
Well, the upside of clothes you can't wear, is that more money coming in might mean you can get more clothes you CAN. ;-) So there may be a bright side.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time in DC! Sounds like fun!
Love,
Kirsten from The Green Girls
Hi Paix! You will love the AG stores - so many new clothes to look at and things to see. I'm sorry about your glasses, mine never fit quite right and I had to get new ones this summer too. Have fun and let us know about your trip when you come home!
ReplyDelete-Makennah
Have fun in DC, Paix! Hopefully, I'll be going towards the end of July.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your mother's new Etsy shop. I'm sure the clothes are very cute.
Bises,
Sabine