Bonjour! Hello!
I want to answer a question that someone sent. My name (nom) in english is Peace Genevieve Navarre. I was named after a very special friend of Maman that I resemble and have some of the same habits. She has moved away to Finland with her family and Maman misses her very much!
So, I have some exciting things to tell you all!
Pour Commencer, Maman m'a offert une épée! First Maman got me a sword! I'm not allowed to say what it's for until later.... But I am excited! Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite movie series. Maman's making me a Captain Jack costume soon. I think I will use it to be Anne Bonny for halloween.
Also, Maman took me out for dinner last night! There's this ribfest thing in town where you go to the fairgrounds and eat really good BBQ and wonder around looking at things to buy. Maman found this really nifty cutter for making dinner. http://www.superpeeler.com/
We also had this nifty concoction for dessert. It was VERY yummy. Grand-Mery ate a piece and held it by the 'misleading' stick and it fell apart! we put it back together and scarfed it down.
I have a Performance soon and Maman came and took pictures of me today. I will have to steal that memory card and load them on here. We learned the move that is the title of this entry today. Everyday that I learn a new move, I will name the entry that name. It gives it variety. : D.
OH! Sabine, J'aime votre commentaire! Merci! Je pense que c'est vraiment bien que votre danses jumeaux aussi! Ma mère a 24 ans. (i love your comment! Thank you! I think it's really neat that your twin dances too! My Maman is 24 years old. ) I LOVE reading comments. That way, I know someone reads this! I love my many sisters and my family but it's nice to be able to talk to others.
We had a NEW horse arrive into the family as well. Maman had gotten Kaya a painted horse that she named Steps High, and then Steps High adopted a foal and Kaya named it Sparks Flying. Well this one belongs to Felicity, she rescued it from this mean man named Jiggy Nye. Felicity named it Penny. Kaya shares her horse but 20 girls for one horse is alot! Now it's about 10 girls per horse. Maybe Maman will get another like Penny. Penny is soo pretty and sweet.
ah well, Maman needs the computer to see about my entry into Little Miss Playthings. Remember to vote for me!!!!
Bonne Nuit!
Paix

De rien, Paix! :) J'adore ton nom, et j'aime lire ton blog. Tu as beaucoup des sœurs! Moi, j'ai une jumelle et un frère.
ReplyDeleteMes parents et mon frère habitent en Lille, mais je vais à l’école en Amérique. Je vis avec agàlamode, une étudiante qui étudie pour enseigner le français. (Je ne la connais pas parce que n'existe pas dans notre monde.)
J'aime aussi des commentaires! J'aime rencontrer des nouvelles amies.
Bises,
Sabine
Hi Piax!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Edie, and I just found your blog!
I love reading comments, too!
Congrats on your new horse! We have two in my family, but my human is too busy these days to help me ride, and she doesn't like me to take them out without her. :(
Ours is a black gelding named Chicago, and a painted mare named Azra. I hope you have fun with yours!
That dessert looks delicious! What is in it?
ReplyDeleteTaylor,
ReplyDeleteit is a waffle ice cream sandwich. waffles, vanilla ice cream, crunchy chocolate covering and sprinkles. it was AWESOME!