Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Je Suis Paix Geneviève Navarre

Bonjour! Hello!
My Name is Paix Geneviève Navarre. I am French-American. My Mother is French, and my father is not. I am studying to be a prima ballerina. My Dream is to be a prima ballerina assoluta. Only 6 in the world have ever existed.
I am a Doll. Oui, une poupée! Vinyl parts, fake hair, canvas torso with no belly button, that's me! So are all of my sisters.
I have 19 adoptive sisters, many from different times. Maman is talking about 2 new sisters arriving in the fall sometime that are somewhat french like me! I'm hoping that we will get along and they wont be those weird sisters who don't even know what cars are. You see, half of my sisters believe it is another year from the one we are currently in. My favoritest sister, Emily, thinks that it's 1941 and that WWII is still going on. Silly girl! I keep TELLING her it's like 70 years later. Eh, C'est La Vie. Emily is British and I love to hear her talk. When, she decides to talk that is. She's very shy but that can be good with me. I'm pretty outgoing and focused. I have to be to get what I want. I love all my sisters but some of them chatter nonstop and it is hard for me to focus on my practising when they chatter. 
Since I AM half french, be warned I have a tendency to write in it a lot. I will try to translate it if needed.
Maybe I can raid Maman's hard drive tomorrow to post une photo de moi. I will have to see which ones make me look the best.
OH! Maman has told me she is entering me in some sort of contest called Little Miss Playthings. Excuse Moi, Je ne Suis pas un jouet! I am NOT a plaything! bah! I am a HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED DOLL, not a plaything! whatever makes Maman happy I suppose! Now what nonsense is this? We shall find out more on the morrow. 
~Bon Nuit!~
Paix Geneviève Navarre
 

No comments:

Post a Comment